Cross the Plaine Dranse on two zip-lines. Fly high above the valley at speeds of up to 100 kmph as you pass from the top of the Chaux Fleurie chairlift to the opposite side of the mountain.
Ensconced in a harness, you fly to almost 100 kmph and up to 240m above the hamlet of Plaine Dranse.
Length of the first cable: 1200m - Length of the second cable: 1325m - Maximum Height: 240m.
Access lifts from the site Pré-la-Joux.
It is not possible to book in advance (unless you are a group of more than 10).
- Forest Adventure / Zip Slide
- 281 Route de Thonon
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Morzine opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Morzine winter 2020/21
- Early-booking discounts on 2020/21 Morzine ski passes
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020