Beanies is a ski shop/coffee bar on Rue Du Bourg, in the centre of Morzine. They offer a wide selection of fresh coffees, loose leaf teas, milkshakes, smoothies, hot chocolates and home baked cakes. All of which can be enjoyed whilst browsing their skis, boots and backcountry kit within their adjoining All Mountain Rental shop.
As well as a selection of hot drinks, you can also indulge in traditional Cornish pasties, chocolate fondue, crepes, soup of the day and breakfasts (Porridge and Bacon sarnies!).
Beanies is also a bar that occasionally has live bands playing so you can pop along for an apres drink or two post being on the mountain.
Open daily from 09:30 to 18:00.
- Free WiFi
- Live music
- 116 Route du Bourg
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Morzine opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Morzine winter 2020/21
- Early-booking discounts on 2020/21 Morzine ski passes
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020