Located in Montriond, the Marmotte D’Or Tabac bar has become an increasingly popular hangout over the last few years.
A rather unusual mix of a French tabac (newsagent) and a cosy, pub style bar, they also serves a simple menu of tasty home made food.
Open year round, it has a great terrace with some stunning views across the valley to Cote D’Arbroz, Mt Chery and Roc D’Enfer. Known for its fun and friendly atmosphere, they also host regular live bands out on the terrace and screen some of the big sporting events throughout the year.
Opening hours during the season: 08:00 - 00-00
Food available: 17:00 - 22:00
Out of season: 08:00 - 22:00 (closed Tuesday)
Food available: 18:00 - 21:30
- 90 Route de Morzine, Montriond
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Morzine opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Morzine winter 2020/21
- Early-booking discounts on 2020/21 Morzine ski passes
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020