Small but lively, this bar provides a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
Away from the main commercial area of town, this local bar provides a low key alternative for post mountain drinks, both winter and summer. Quench your thirst with Amstel, Peroni and Guinness on tap, as well as a range of bottled beers, wines, spirits and cocktails.
If you're hungry then they offer a bar snacks menu of burgers, wraps, nachos and curry as well as regional specialities, a plat du jour and some international favourites on their bistrot menu.
When the sun's out, the bar spills out onto the terrace and regularly hosts its now famous BBQ. With beer, table tennis, live sports on the big screen and a Star Wars themed WC, what's not to like?
Open 11:00 - 00:00, with food served 17:00 - 10:00
- Free WiFi
- Table tennis
- 786 Route de la Plagne
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Morzine opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Morzine winter 2020/21
- Early-booking discounts on 2020/21 Morzine ski passes
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020