Pierre-chaud, or pierrade, and braserade are strictly for committed carnivores - if you like your meat to come with a side of meat then this is your kind of meal.
"Pierre-chaud" literally translates as "hot rock" - a red hot slate on which you sizzle a selection of raw meats. The braserade is along the same lines but is more similar to a table-top BBQ.
The meats come with a choice of seasonings and you can can cook them exactly to your liking. Both dishes usually come with a selection of sauces and potatoes or fries.
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Morzine opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Morzine winter 2020/21
- Early-booking discounts on 2020/21 Morzine ski passes
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020