If you need warming up from a long day on the ski slopes there is nothing more comforting than a dish of tartiflette!
A substantial meal of potatoes layered with cheese, cream and pieces of bacon, this is an ever popular dish in Morzine mountain restaurants. Individual portions will usually be cooked and served in an earthenware dish, but you may also see it being cooked in enormous skillets (usually in self-service mountain restaurants) and dished up with a green side salad.
It is perfect skiing food due to it being hot, tasty and extremely filling – although it may put an end to further activity for a few hours!
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Morzine opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Morzine winter 2020/21
- Early-booking discounts on 2020/21 Morzine ski passes
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020