Today is officially the first day of the winter season. The lifts in the Portes du Soleil are all set to whir into action signalling the start of what we hope will be an epic winter season.
Snow conditions permitting, Avoriaz is set to be fully open the weekend of December 13th. See the winter lift schedule here.
Read more about the Ski Area in Avoriaz and the Portes du Soleil.
More Morzine Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Morzine for summer 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Morzine
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Morzine