A food lovers dream, a week in which to discover the flavours of the mountains with the support of a little gastronomic train to take you from one restaurant to the next, from starter through to dessert, or occasionally on themed visits, cooking courses and tastings.
You could take part in a walk, kids have their own workshops or you could visit a cheese making factory.
Prices and information from the Tourist Office.
If weather conditions don't allow the event to take place outdoors, it will be held in the sports hall.
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Morzine opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Morzine winter 2020/21
- Early-booking discounts on 2020/21 Morzine ski passes
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020