Get the apres ski going with a week devoted to jazz. The main concerts are held in Festival Hall and there is live music in the bars, cafes and restaurants - jazz concerts, aperitif sessions, dinner dances and gala concerts are on the agenda.
Avoriaz Jazz’Up has now earned a reputation as one of France's great jazz festivals thanks to the amazing line-up of international stars it has attracted in the last 6 years: Didier Lockwood, Jonathan Kreisberg, Archie Shepp, Ahmad Jamal, China Moses...
There will be three concerts which you can attend and the price for each one varies. This year, there will also be jazz concerts from 22:00 to 1:00 at the bar in the Hotel des Dromonts and the l'Amara.
For more information or to book tickets, send an enquiry using the link on this page.
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Morzine opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Morzine winter 2020/21
- Early-booking discounts on 2020/21 Morzine ski passes
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020