This Savoyarde restaurant is one of three restaurants on offer at the Hotel La Marmotte in the centre of resort, with the other two eateries being La Piste Noire and La Bisktacha.
If you are looking for a traditional mountain meal to fill you up after a day of activity, this is the place to come. They offer all the classic dishes from Fondue to Raclette in a cosy alpine atmosphere, complete with log fire and a rustic wooden interior.
The restaurant is open during the winter season every evening (except Tuesdays outside of school holidays) between 19:00 and 22:30.
Take a look at the menu.
More Morzine Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Morzine for summer 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Morzine
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020