La Rotonde comes highly recommended for its friendly service and good value food and is owned and run by the same people that run the award winning l'Etale restaurant.
They are most well-known for their excellent pizzas but also serve a selection of pastas, risottos and typical Alpine dishes such as fondue and charcuterie, as well as fantastic Plats du Jours. The menu is really varied, and they have a great wine list to go with it.
One of the best things about this place is the spacious covered and heated terrace and garden at the bottom of the Pleney piste.
Inter-season opening hours: during the inter-season, the restaurant is open from 09:00 for coffee, between 12:00-14:30 for lunch and 18:00-23:00 for dinner. It is closed on Sunday evenings and Mondays.
Winter opening hours: during the winter season, La Rotonde is open 7 days a week. Lunch is from 11:00-15:00 and dinner is from 18:00-23:00.
- Meeting Spaces
- 890 Avenue de Joux-Plane
More Morzine Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Morzine for summer 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Morzine
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020