If you have a sprain, strain or bruise from a ski injury you can start the R.I.C.E program to help with your recovery.
- Rest injured tissues must have a period of rest to heal
- Ice 10 minutes frequently is better than 1 long application
- Compression with a moderately firm bandage to control swelling
- Elevate the injured part to help drainage and reduce swelling
Physiotherapy and massage can help in the acute stages of an injury; protective strapping and advice regarding exercise will help you return to activity. You may then be given advice and exercise to help you avoid similar problems in the future.
Massage can help you recover and relax after exercise and promote healing following soft tissue injury.
See our selection of Morzine spas to find a sports massage near you.
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Morzine opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Morzine winter 2020/21
- Early-booking discounts on 2020/21 Morzine ski passes
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020