The last video report of winter 2019/20 from Morzine is an unusual one, as it's brought to you from just outside our reporter Giles' house. Sadly, the ski season has been cut short quite abruptly due to the Coronavirus crisis but we wanted to give it the farewell it deserves.
The team at SeeMorzine.com is working hard to get everything ready for the summer season. Summer is a wonderful time in the mountains, with plenty of things to do from hiking to mountain biking, cycling, mountaineering, sightseeing or just relaxing in a spa or sunbathing on a bar's terrace. And, of course, the snow will return to the slopes of Morzine next winter and we'll all be able to shred those pistes again, we'll just have to wait a bit longer this time.
So, goodbye for now and see you here in a few months! In the meantime, keep an eye on our site for the latest information from Morzine.
More Morzine Insights...
- When is Morzine opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Morzine winter 2020/21
- Early-booking discounts on 2020/21 Morzine ski passes
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Morzine for summer 2020