Temperatures in Morzine have been all over the place again this week, with the mercury reaching 18ºC and then dropping below zero.
This has caused there to be some rain, as well as some fresh snow throughout the week, combined with sunny days. Conditions on the pistes are pretty good, even all the way down into town.
More Morzine Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Morzine for summer 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Morzine
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Morzine