With two weeks left to go until the end of the season in Morzine, the snow is still looking great. Unsettled weather last week saw rain turn to snow at town level, with further snowfall on Thursday.
This resulted in 30cm to 40cm of fresh snow up top, but also an increased avalanche risk of 4/5, making things tricky off piste on Friday. Some rain is on the forecast for the coming week, but hopefully this will mean fresh snow up in Avoriaz.
More Morzine Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Morzine for summer 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Morzine
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Morzine