Storm Ciara hit Morzine on Monday night bringing high winds, rain and some snow at altitude, causing lift closures. However, Wednesday saw around a light dusting of snow on the slopes which means that conditions on the pistes are currently a mixture of spring and hard snow.
The weather is calming down now, looking promising for the UK half-term week. There may be a top-up of snow on Thursday night and then the forecast suggests that we'll get a combination of sunshine and clouds with some more snow on Monday night into Tuesday.
More Morzine Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Morzine
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Morzine
- Snow keeps on falling in Morzine
- Morzine Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Rock the Pistes Morzine 2020 cancelled