Storm Ciara hit Morzine on Monday night bringing high winds, rain and some snow at altitude, causing lift closures. However, Wednesday saw around a light dusting of snow on the slopes which means that conditions on the pistes are currently a mixture of spring and hard snow.
The weather is calming down now, looking promising for the UK half-term week. There may be a top-up of snow on Thursday night and then the forecast suggests that we'll get a combination of sunshine and clouds with some more snow on Monday night into Tuesday.
More Morzine Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Morzine for summer 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Morzine
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020