This spa offers everything you need to relax, unwind and re-energise yourself whilst on holiday. From body massage, to fitness classes to beauty treatments they have something for everyone.
Element Ame Energie is run by experienced therapist, Sylvie Walls, who has extensive training and over 25 years industry experience in different countries all over the world. She and her team provide the following:
- Aromatherapy: this treatment combines massage with essential oils derived from plants, flowers and trees. The aromas trigger a variety of chemical reactions within the body, including the release of specific chemicals which relax, calm or stimulate.
- Crystal Therapy: Healing crystals are placed on each of the body’s energy centres, known as chakras, and are used as “tuning forks” to support the self healing process.
- Cupping Therapy: This treatment is believed to open the pores, stimulate the flow of blood, draws out toxins and balances and realigns the flow of Qi, or energy
- Hopi Ear Candles: This pleasant alternative to syringing uses a hollow candle inside the ear to draw out impurities, clear the sinuses and balance ear pressure. An effective, non-invasive means of treating ear, nose and throat conditions.
- Reiki: the body is scanned for energy blockages and then the therapist, using hands on healing, clears the blockages and allow energy to flow freely.
- Indian Head Massage: deeply relaxing treatment focuses on releasing tension in the neck, shoulders and scalp.
- Hot Stone Massage: involves placing heated stones on key energy points to open the chakras, unblock stagnant energy and make the body more receptive to healing.
- G5 Vibro Massage: stimulates the lymphatic system, which can help alleviate puffiness, swelling and fluid retention, as well as improve skin texture.
- Pressure Boot Therapy: used to reduce cellulite, help with post-operative oedema, fluid retention, hypertrophic scars and preventing varicose veins.
- Zen Yoga Classes.
- Personal Training: Keep fit whilst your on holiday with a personal trainer.
- Facials for Men and Women
- Electrical Treatments: Includes red vein removal, electrolysis hair removal and wart, mole and ski tag removal.
For further details, visit the website or contact them directly using the 'make an enquiry' box.
- Spa / Fitness
- Beauty Treatments
- Massage / Relaxation
- Yoga Classes
- Beauty Treatment
- Gym / Fitness Centre
- 651 route de la Combe a Zore
More Morzine Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Morzine
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Morzine
- Snow keeps on falling in Morzine
- Morzine Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Rock the Pistes Morzine 2020 cancelled