Marie Noelle is a qualified reflexologist specialising in the ancient healing art using a specialized version of compression touch that focuses on the hands and feet.
Reflex points in the hands and feet relate to the entire body, and stimulation of these reflexes promotes balance and well-being in the corresponding part of the body.
Reflexology has been known to aid and improve the circulation, increase energy levels and reduce/eliminate pain. Other benefits include relaxation, detoxification, improved glandular function, stress relief, and an overall sense of well being.
- Spa / Fitness
- Massage / Relaxation
- 78 rue du Bourg
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Morzine opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Morzine winter 2020/21
- Early-booking discounts on 2020/21 Morzine ski passes
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020