A panoramic view of the Les Gets Déborah Anthonioz' Boardercross under the Chavannes télécabine, near the Gentiane slope. The boardercross is 523 metres long and features 17 whoops, 2 step downs, 1 step up, two 8 meters tables, one 10 or 12 meter table, 1 transfer jump and 1 step down to step up!
Image courtesy of the Les Gets Tourist Office
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Morzine opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Morzine winter 2020/21
- Early-booking discounts on 2020/21 Morzine ski passes
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020