The Ladies Night Tour is an innovative racing format designed to highlight women's competitions. Some of the best technical skiers in the French Ski Teams take part. The women will have to qualify during a slalom to participate in the parallel slalom played at night in the centre of the village of Morzine!
From 16:30 there will be colourful parades on the streets of Morzine, free vin chaud and hot chocolate and a DJ. When the competition is over, there will be a torchlit descend, fireworks and a party with a DJ at the Tremplin.
See the website link above for more details.
Dates for this event
- Front de neige du Pléney
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Morzine opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Morzine winter 2020/21
- Early-booking discounts on 2020/21 Morzine ski passes
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020