You'll find a host of traditional butchers, fishmongers and grocers selling local produce such as tasty cheeses and fine sausages.
Held every Wednesday morning in the car park by the Post Office from 8:00 until around midday. As well as the local produce, you can also pick up clothing, shoes and other products.
Free to browse.
Dates for this event
More Morzine Insights...
- When is Morzine opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Morzine winter 2020/21
- Early-booking discounts on 2020/21 Morzine ski passes
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Morzine for summer 2020