You'll find a host of traditional butchers, fishmongers and grocers selling local produce such as tasty cheeses and fine sausages.
Held every Wednesday morning in the car park by the Post Office from 8:00 until around midday. As well as the local produce, you can also pick up clothing, shoes and other products.
Free to browse.
Dates for this event
More Morzine Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Morzine for summer 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Morzine
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Morzine