The Trail des Hauts Forts are all natural trail runners races with a short 23km race, a medium 40km race and a long 51km race as well as a relay race. From Morzine, at 1000m high, to reach Avoriaz at 1800m high, the track crosses one of the most beautiful trails of the fabulous Portes du Soleil domain.
The course is varied and rhythmic, aerial by places, with an army of volunteers to encourage and refuel you. Ideally placed on the calendar at 3 weeks from the UTMB, the 3 courses are ITRA certified.
Register by clicking on the website link above.
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Morzine opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Morzine winter 2020/21
- Early-booking discounts on 2020/21 Morzine ski passes
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020