When summer heats up in Morzine the temperatures can soar above 30ºC. However, there are plenty of places to cool down in the Portes du Soleil, from lakes to rivers and swimming pools, you're never too far from the water.
Here's a quick rundown of some of the more refreshing activities you can partake in on those stiflingly hot days.
More Morzine Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Morzine
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Morzine
- Snow keeps on falling in Morzine
- Morzine Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Rock the Pistes Morzine 2020 cancelled