When summer heats up in Morzine the temperatures can soar above 30ºC. However, there are plenty of places to cool down in the Portes du Soleil, from lakes to rivers and swimming pools, you're never too far from the water.
Here's a quick rundown of some of the more refreshing activities you can partake in on those stiflingly hot days.
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Morzine opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Morzine winter 2020/21
- Early-booking discounts on 2020/21 Morzine ski passes
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020