Les Gets is back on the World Cup circuit with two rounds to be held over September 18th to 20th 2020.
What’s on the programme? Spectacular downhill and cross-country mountain biking competitions, side events, shows and plenty of partying... it’s an unmissable mountain biking event!
Over the last few decades, since 1992, Les Gets pistes have handled the best of what mountain bikers can give. Major events, one after the other, have made the resort famous worldwide and an unbeatable spot for the international mountain bike tribe.
As for leisure, Les Gets Bikepark is a playground for enthusiasts of all levels and ages. Suited both to experts and beginners, the park evolves continuously, making it ideal for all mountain bike disciplines: downhill, Cross-Country, e-MTB, Freestyle and Freeride.
Dates for this event
More Morzine Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Morzine for summer 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Morzine
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Morzine