Relaxing on a train with friends or family, scenery gliding by as your ski resort gets ever closer is a great way to travel – a way to make the journey feel like it’s part of the holiday. There’s more legroom than flying or driving and you can get up and walk down to the café bar. As well as buying a meal and drinks there, you can also bring your own food and drink on board so, if you get a table seat, you can create your own picnic. You can chat with friends, play games, read, watch films, work, snooze – the train journey is time to do stuff you enjoy on your way to Morzine.
To be honest, Morzine isn't the easiest ski resort to travel to by train. However, where there's a will, there's a way! This complete guide has all the information you need to decide whether you should come to Morzine by train, including a walkthrough with all the steps you need to take to hit the slopes full steam ahead.
- Nearest train station to Morzine
- Journey time to Morzine by train
- Train prices to Morzine
- Travelling by train in France
- London to Morzine by train
- Getting from the train station to Morzine
- Booking train tickets to Morzine
- Luggage & sports equipment on trains to Morzine
- Snowcarbon Journey Planner to Morzine
- More inspiration...