The main draw for people coming to Morzine in winter is, of course, skiing and snowboarding in the vast Portes du Soleil area, with 426 km of pistes spread across 12 different ski resorts in France and Switzerland. However, there’s a whole host of other activities to do in Morzine in the summer as well as in the winter. So, whether you're just looking for something to do when the lifts close or you simply don't ski, we promise you you'll have no time to get bored here!
What to do in Morzine?
Morzine is an outdoor activities paradise. The Alpine town and its surrounding mountains offer hundreds of things to do for every ability and every age. Some activities are perfect for solo travellers while others are more suited to romantic couples. Families and groups will also find a wide range of things to do in Morzine. From relaxing to full on adrenaline, from child friendly to adults only, from outdoor fun to bad weather indoor activities, there is something for everyone in Morzine.
- Top 3 things to do in Morzine
- Climbing in Morzine
- Culture & guided tours in Morzine
- Cycling & mountain biking in Morzine
- Fishing in Morzine
- Fitness & swimming in Morzine
- Flying in Morzine
- Golf in Morzine
- Horse riding in Morzine
- Indoor activities in Morzine
- Skiing & snowboarding in Morzine
- Snow & ice activities in Morzine
- Spas & massages in Morzine
- Tennis & racket sports in Morzine
- Theme parks & waterparks in Morzine
- Walking, hiking & running in Morzine
- Watersports in Morzine