An introduction for beginners and a scramble competition in teams of two for experienced golfers are the main competition events, where all of those who wish to revisit the elegance of the glamorous outfits of the past for a day, are welcome.
A true exercise in style and charm for both men and women: men in dashing, dapper outfits and ladies in long dresses and skirts, flowery patterns, scarves and pearl necklaces. All completed with retro hats, berets, braces and moustaches
In the sumptuous natural surroundings of the Les Gets 18-hole golf course, various activities will take place throughout the day. Amongst others, a stock exchange, a drive and putting competition using old wooden clubs, a traditional barber and an old-fashioned photographer. A music-hall style evening with accordion music will bring this special day to a close and give participants the opportunity to sample delicious local produce.
Dates for this event
- Route des Chavannes
More Morzine Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Morzine for summer 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Morzine
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020