The world's leading obstacle race company brings it's competition to Morzine this weekend, with races over 5km, 13km, 21km and 50km.
The Sprint race puts endurance aside and tests your quickness through 5km loaded with 20 obstacles. A great starter distance for beginners, or a perfect test against time for the more advanced racer.
The Super is as much mental as it is physical, spanning over 13km that are just as unforgiving as the 25 obstacles that litter the distance.
The Beast is a gruelling 21km race with 30 obstacles. The Ultra Beast is just plain hard. This is the longest and most difficult race out of the four main race types and is aptly named for its brutal 50km circuit with more than 60 obstacles that try to keep you from your finish line.
Sign up using the weblink.
Dates for this event
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Morzine opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Morzine winter 2020/21
- Early-booking discounts on 2020/21 Morzine ski passes
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020