Large self-service and a la carte restaurant on Mont Chery, serving mainly Savoyard style food.
A great place to meet your non-skiing friends, and to take in the views & the sun from the south-facing terrace. Pedestrians and skiers can access the restaurant via the Mont Chery gondola. There is a restaurant where you can sit down to eat and a self-service for a faster lunch.
They serve all the traditional Savoyard classics: tartiflette, fondue... Open every day during the winter season from 09:00 to 17:00.
- Meeting Spaces
- Mont Chéry
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Morzine opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Morzine winter 2020/21
- Early-booking discounts on 2020/21 Morzine ski passes
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020