This little brewery offers new and old beer styles ranging from American IPAs to malty English ales, not forgetting the traditionally styled French and German beers.
As well as a tasty beer they also offer some tasty food to go with it. They source as much as possible from local suppliers with simple menus catering for meat eaters and vegetarians.
Expect everything from a pulled pork bun (with homemade slaw, pickles and chilli sauce) to a vegan superfood burger; or local trout gravadlax to cassoulet au saucisson.
Watch out for their quizzes and other events that take place throughout the year.
Open daily from: 15:00 - 23:30. Call for reservations from 14:00.
- Games available
- 220 Route de la Combe a Zore
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Morzine opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Morzine winter 2020/21
- Early-booking discounts on 2020/21 Morzine ski passes
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020