This thrilling competition, unique in Europe, brings together a group of 15 powerful forestry tractors and their extremely experienced drivers to compete on a timed course with the aim of getting as few penalties as possible in the minimum amount of time.
Organised every two years in Les Gets, this hugely popular event draws forestry professionals and enthusiasts from all over France and surrounding countries.
The weekend is also an opportunity for the public to see forestry machinery first hand at the Forestry Fair where there will be around fifty exhibitors.
There will be helicopter transport demonstrations, sawing and grinding demonstrations and other interesting surprises from the foresters and organisers of this exciting event.
Visit the website for more information.
More Morzine Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Morzine for summer 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Morzine
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020