Bastille Day is celebrated across the whole of France with a bang...well, several in fact, fireworks always feature heavily.
And the residents of Morzine celebrate this national holiday with as much enthusiasm as the rest of the country. Various activities are held across the city on the 14th, in memory of the storming of the Bastille on the same date in 1789. Traditionally the fireworks display normally starts off between 22:00 and 23:00.
Celebrations are also generally free of charge.
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Morzine opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Morzine winter 2020/21
- Early-booking discounts on 2020/21 Morzine ski passes
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020