The third Thursday in November is when this year's Beaujolais hits the shelves and is cause for celebration across France.
Beaujolais Nouveau is a red wine made from Gamay grapes, fermented for just a few weeks before being being distributed to bars, shops and restaurants.
The wine may not be to everyone's taste but "Beaujolais Nouveau Day" has become an annual tradition, with many bars in Morzine holding wine tasting sessions.
More Morzine Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Morzine for summer 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Morzine
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020