Montriond Lake (1064 m) is the third largest lake in Haute Savoie, after Lake Geneva and Lake Annecy. Its maximum depth is 19 metres, to a maximum length of 1320 m and a maximum width of 235m.
This company offers ice diving in Montriond and Chatel, within easy reach of Morzine. They have over 15 years experience in organising this type of diving and it's suitable for all levels of experience.
Dry-suits and equipment are provided.
Call or send them a message for availability & prices.
- Ice Diving
- Open Seasons
- Lac Montriond
More Morzine Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Morzine
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Morzine
- Snow keeps on falling in Morzine
- Morzine Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Rock the Pistes Morzine 2020 cancelled