Boasting one of the longest wine lists in Morzine, this is a great place to enjoy a relaxing drink and a light snack.
Located in front of La Chamade restaurant, this bar boasts an impressive list of French and international wines. Whether you prefer to sit down in the bar or on the terrace, their team of experienced sommeliers are on hand to guide you through the wine list to find your perfect choice. Discover new flavours from Bordeaux, Cotes du Rhone and Bourgogne, as well as some local wines from the Mont Blanc region.
They also offer a selection of tapas and sharing platters to enhance your tasting experience, from cheese to soups, cold meat, oysters, foie gras, pizzas, waffles, pastries and ice creams.
- 90 Route de La Plagne
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Morzine opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Morzine winter 2020/21
- Early-booking discounts on 2020/21 Morzine ski passes
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020