Formerly known as the Buddha Café, this place is set somewhere between India, Pakistan and Asia, while the background music is completely Rock'n'Roll!
They play all sorts, old and new, with the odd live band to keep you dancing. They also have sports events on the big screen for you to get your football or rugby fix.
Open: winter (Dec. to April) - 14:00 to 02:00, and summer (June to Sep.) – 21:00 to 02:00.
- Pool table
- Taille de mas du Pleney
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Morzine opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Morzine winter 2020/21
- Early-booking discounts on 2020/21 Morzine ski passes
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020