Part of Hotel Le Tremplin, this bar enjoys an enviable location right at the foot of the Pleney slopes. It is a great place to pop in for lunch or dinner or for an apres-ski drink on their fabulous terrace as the sun goes down.
They are open daily throughout the summer and winter seasons & host regular apres ski parties in winter from 16:00 to 20:00 every day. Every week sees a different line up of live bands, DJ's and musicians who ignite the apres ski atmosphere.
In addition to the bar, the hotel also has a full-service restaurant offering a good variety of meat, fish and vegetarian dishes, including some local Savoyard specialities such as tartiflette, croute and local cheeses. When the sun is out, they often host BBQs out on the terrace and there is also a children's menu for smaller appetites.
Open non-stop from 07:30 to 20:00; breakfast is served from 07:30 to 10:00 and then the brasserie menu is available from 11:30 to 16:00. Do not fear, if hunger strikes inbetween times then you can still order from their snack menu (sweet and savoury crepes, paninis and deli platters...) to keep you going until your next meal!
- Live music
- Meeting Spaces
- 166 Taille de Mas du Pleney
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Morzine opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Morzine winter 2020/21
- Early-booking discounts on 2020/21 Morzine ski passes
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020