Bar Robinson is one of the oldest bars in resort and an apres ski institution in the area. Family owned since 1926, "Robbo's" is a much loved part of Morzine history.
Popular in winter with skiers and snowboarders and just as busy in summer with mountain bikers, the only lager on tap here is Mutzig, the famously strong beer from Alsace which is typically only served by the half pint.
Now run by the third generation of the founding family, little has changed over the years which is part of its charm. However, two concessions have been made to modern day life, the installation of a TV for screening sporting events and wifi.
Bar Robinson closes at 20:00, but it has been known to stay open a little later for really special occasions!
- 62 Rue du Bourg
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Morzine opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Morzine winter 2020/21
- Early-booking discounts on 2020/21 Morzine ski passes
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020