Open all year this popular bar promises one of the best apres sessions around town!
In the busy centre of Morzine, the apres-ski in this bar goes off every day from 17:00 with live music from Jukebox Joel and various guest musicians. In addition, every Sunday they host a variety of pop and rock bands for a second live-music set from 22:00.
With Brewdog IPA on tap, 'pour your own pint' beer tables and a generous happy hour this place is guaranteed to quench your thirst after a big day on the mountain. They also show all the major sporting events on their huge HD screens.
Open 16:00 - 02:00 in winter and 21:00 - 02:00 in summer.
- Live music
- 28 Taille de Mas du Pleney
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Morzine opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Morzine winter 2020/21
- Early-booking discounts on 2020/21 Morzine ski passes
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020