The Critérium du Dauphiné is one of France's most prestigious stage races and a warmup event for the Tour de France - you can see the event pass through the Alps on the following dates:
The final stage (stage eight) will depart Cluses on June 16th this year, passing through Les Gets en route to Champery.
See the full stage eight route via the website above.
More Morzine Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Morzine for summer 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Morzine
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Morzine