The torchlit descent is one of those attractions that everyone remembers seeing for the first time, a true Alpine classic.
The members of the ESF ski school come down the Pleney with flaming torches in hand and create a line of fire that weaves into town. Fireworks and free vin chaud follow.
A firm family favourite, not to be missed. Free entry.
More Morzine Insights...
- Early-booking discounts on 2020/21 Morzine ski passes
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Morzine for summer 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Morzine