Morzine Harley Days is back in Morzine - the Harley-Davidson Owners Group (HOG) descends on Morzine for a long weekend.
Don't miss the opportunity to drool over these beautiful machines as approximately 3000 bikes arrive for the weekend. The HOG currently has about 950,000 members worldwide and about 10% of those are in Europe.
Each year, club members are invited to gather together in Morzine to coo over each other's bikes, watch/take part in demonstrations, see some cool Harley stunts and round it off with a fashion show. There are live bands playing, including Supertramp's Roger Hodson, Rockbox Symphony Orchestra and Manu Lanvin & The Devil Blues.
Click on the website for more information and to see the programme.
Dates for this event
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Morzine opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Morzine winter 2020/21
- Early-booking discounts on 2020/21 Morzine ski passes
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020