The Cyclosportive Morzine-Haut Chablais is a friendly but hard-going cycling event comprising of 2 races, one of 100km and the second of 155km.
The route crosses Taninges and Samoens to attack the final climb, the Col de Joux Plane perched at 1,712 m, before the arrival at Montriond.
More information, route maps, and registration via the website linked above.
Dates for this event
More Morzine Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Morzine for summer 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Morzine
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Morzine