According to the French newspaper 'Les Echos', this increase was reported following a meeting of state services with the Committee of highway users.
The national increase will apply from 2016 to 2018, and is around 0.8% for most of motorway operators. For some companies, investments in the network will also be added to the price you will pay at the toll. Actual increases an final prices have not yet been confirmed.
For more information about tolls and driving in France, see our Driving Guide.
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Morzine opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Morzine winter 2020/21
- Early-booking discounts on 2020/21 Morzine ski passes
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020