Lifts are opening on June 27th 2020 in Morzine, with Les Gets welcoming the first mountain bikers and hikers even earlier, on weekends from May 30th 2020. Strict safety measures have been put in place to ensure that everyone can enjoy the mountains without worrying about the Coronavirus.
Keeping a safe distance of at least 1m and observing hygiene guidelines at all times are the main goals of this set of measures. This summer, Morzine will be a safe haven for mountain dwellers and tourists!
More Morzine Insights...
- When is Morzine opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Morzine winter 2020/21
- Early-booking discounts on 2020/21 Morzine ski passes
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Morzine for summer 2020