Tom Cruise has been seen scouting locations for his next film in the Chablais region, between Morzine and Samoëns.
Cruise has been training hard for his next project in the French Alps. A few weeks ago, he was seen practising how to land on a paraglide, and it's now been reported that he's learning speed flying. A more advanced version of paragliding, it uses a smaller wing that allows for quicker descents.
The actor is well known for performing most of his stunts to the extent that, while shooting 'Mission: Impossible – Fallout', he broke his ankle.
More Morzine Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Morzine for summer 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Morzine
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020