Located near the Pleney lift and l’Opera nightclub, L’Etale is reputed to be one of Morzine's best restaurants, serving great food at a reasonable price. It is a versatile restaurant for families and groups, although in high season if you’re in a large group it’s definitely worth booking ahead as it does get very busy.
After being closed for much of the summer and inter season, L'Etale Restaurant is back for winter!
They offer a wide variety of delicious dishes including local specialities such as fondue, raclette and hot stone cooked dishes, they have a "Butcher's Specialties" menu, omelettes and pastas as well as "world" and "wok" cuisine, and after all that their delicious sundaes and dessert menu is worth leaving room for.
The restaurant is fully open for winter 2019/20 from the 14th of December with a non-stop service from 11:00 until midnight, but make sure to book a table in advance!
- Meeting Spaces
- 80 Taille de Mas du Pleney
More Morzine Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Morzine for summer 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Morzine
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020