Decorated in a traditional yet modern Savoyard style, this restaurant and brasserie in the heart of Morzine has great views from the picture windows at the back all the way up to Avoriaz on a clear day.
They're open for lunch and dinner, and serve up a mix of traditional Savoyard and French cuisine, with delicious desserts like pancakes and brownies. There is also a lunchtime plat du jour. The restaurant seats up to 70 people and is a popular place with Morzine locals.
From the front, you can watch the world go by from the little terrace which leads straight onto one of the busiest areas for shopping and dining in Morzine. You can pop in for a cheeky drink or a crepe, as they offer a cafe service too.
- Meeting Spaces
- Parking on street
- 176 rue de Bourg
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Morzine opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Morzine winter 2020/21
- Early-booking discounts on 2020/21 Morzine ski passes
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020