Open throughout the winter season, this restaurant, located in the heart of the Les Gets ski area offers you a warm welcome. There's a sunny terrace with stunning views, fantastic food, good wine, and infamous BBQ buffets.
The chef prepares daily specials according to seasonal produce bought from the local market. His cuisine is an artful blend of traditional and modern flavours.
Located on the blue slope of the “La Turche” draglift, they're open 7 days a week until the lifts close.
Don’t hesitate to contact them to find out how to get there on foot (Snow-shoes recommended). Alternatively, you can always take the shuttle which leaves from the hotel La Marmotte (who run this restaurant) at 10:45am every Tuesday and Thursday of the season. You are welcome to call in any time but reservations are advised to avoid disappointment.
In summer the restaurant opens every Saturday lunchtime for a rural BBQ - departure from Hotel La Marmotte at 11:00am.
Take a look at their menu for 2020.
- Meeting Spaces
- Pedestrian access
- Piste bleue des Vorosses - La Turche
- 74260 Les Gets
More Morzine Insights...
- Morzine Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Morzine opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Morzine winter 2020/21
- Early-booking discounts on 2020/21 Morzine ski passes
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020