This fantastic restaurant is situated within the charming La Marmotte Hotel in the heart of Les Gets.
It has a simple yet chic mountain interior with wooden floors and panelled walls. There are large picture windows providing fantastic panoramic views out over resort and the welcoming attentive staff create a relaxing, friendly atmosphere.
The Chef offers a sophisticated menu combining both traditional and modern French dishes all prepared with the finest, fresh local produce. The menu has a good selection of fish and meat dishes as well as some pastas and risottos. There are always well-priced daily suggestions from the chef and there is a good selection for children with a specially created Gastronomy introduction.
The restaurant is open throughout the winter season every evening (except Sundays outside of school holidays) from 19:00 - 22:30.
For an example of their meals on offer, see their menu.
More Morzine Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Morzine from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Safety measures in Morzine for summer 2020
- Get -50% off your Portes du Soleil 2020/21 season pass
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Morzine
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020